Wednesday, October 5, 2011

APPRECIATION CAN GO A LONG WAY....

Do you ever feel like you are not appreciated and that people take you for granted? Do you go out you way for friends and family and when you are in a time of need or just need someone there for you the favor is not returned. I have realized these past few months that this is something that has happened to me quite a few times and I really used to feel some type of way about these sort of things and then I recently came to a big realization what you do for others or how you treat others do not expect the same in return! Once you come to accept these things your life will be much more simpler people are meant to disappoint the sooner that we all will have a peaceful existence!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I don't know you in real life, but I want to say I appreciate your website and Youtube!! I appreciate that you're taking the time to preserve all this ballroom history!!

    ReplyDelete